Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!!


Been a great 2010 here in NYC. Reiko aren't ready for kids, so we did the next best thing and adopted a dog from the local shelter. He's a godsend, and his presence has definitely changed our lives since we both work full time and have to be around to take care of him.

Also was able to see the release of my first video game this year - in Japanese, no less! That's a huge accomplishment for me and very proud of that. Check it out here!

And finally, I started a new job this past spring and am very thankful for all the new friends & co-workers I've met in the process.

All and all, I'd say this year was a hit! Looking forward to hitting the ground running (literally, I'm going running tomorrow!) in 2011.

Cheers and happy new years everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alex Baker works in NYC doing web development during the day and puts on a cape to solve riddles and crime by night. In his free time, he shreds the skins in DBCR, explores NYC and other places and geeks out on new tech.