Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I saw Recently around Union Square

Everyday I pass through Union Sq. Rush hour is really fookin' busy. I've got a lot of alternative ways I could go to get to / from work, but as far as I can tell this is still the fastest way to get to work.

Highlights:

- A guy carrying a garbage-bag size clear sack of glazed donuts. Must've been at least 100!
- Two biotches screaming at each other and pulling each other's hair - ha!
- A picture of a sundae on the wall at Dogmatic - only they don't sell sundaes...
- A guy without a nose asking for money. Most people just hand it over because they're freaked out.

Sadly, due to inclement weather, ladies in tight skirts are now on hold until 2011. Wait until then, perverts!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Alex Baker works in NYC doing web development during the day and puts on a cape to solve riddles and crime by night. In his free time, he shreds the skins in DBCR, explores NYC and other places and geeks out on new tech.